We are pleased you are thinking of applying for tenancy of one of our properties. In order to assist you, the following list of documentation, is required as part of your application.
Without this documentation we are unable to process your application.
Fully completed TAPP Application form
Please ensure you complete every section. In the event that you are not sure how to answer any questions please contact our office and we will do everything possible to assist you. Blank spaces will only cause delays and may result in another applicant being given priority.
Signed TRA (Trading Reference Australia) form
- Driver’s licence
- A print out of your current tenancy ledger and/or written reference (available from your real estate agent)
- If you own your current residence – a copy of a council or water rate notice for the property
- A Payslip or letter from HR department providing proof of income
- If self-employed you need to provide an Accountant’s reference providing proof of income and a Business Website which includes your details
- From previous Landlord or real estate agent
- written personal references
You will need to pay a holding fee of one week’s rent to secure the property once the owner has approved your application. Until the holding fee is paid, the property will remain on the market and may be offered to another applicant. The holding fee may be paid either by credit card, bank cheque or deposit to our trust account. We are unable to accept cash or personal cheques. We are not legally permitted to accept more than one week’s rent as a deposit so please ensure that your holding deposit is the equivalent of one week’s rent only.
You will need to sign the agreement within 2 days of the property becoming vacant or the application being lodged. At the time that the lease is signed you will be required to pay the bond and your initial rent payment.
We hope your application is successful and look forward
to welcoming you as a Tenant to our office.